Toro is excited to be nearing the launch of myTurf Next Generation! This is the 3RD communication announcing release and launch plans for myTurf. You will receive additional communications as we near launch date including any steps you must take once we transition to the new system.
myTurf® Next Generation
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
To register to receive myTurf® updates visit the following link where you can sign up to receive myTurf® Pro updates at: commercial.toro.com/myturf-pro-updates
*IMPORTANT LAUNCH TIMING UPDATE FROM TORO - 11/20/17*
If you are no longer an active myTurf User (no longer using the system), please send an e‐mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Remove from myTurf” and in body of e‐mail:
First & Last Name
Organization (X Golf Club)
City, State, Country
Toro is currently starting a process called User Acceptance Testing. We have a closed group of internal constituents and external customers who will be testing functionality of the new system and providing feedback on any issues found and required elements for a soft launch release version of the software.
We have started this testing later than expected, which means actual data migration and soft launch release has been pushed beyond the end of November. What we expect, at this time, is to provide you an update on expected launch at the beginning of December.
As always, our goal is the release of a quality, stable, and functional product. However, if for any reason, launch timing looks to infringe on the holidays / close of the year, we will take that into consideration when planning the release of the new version.
Note: At this time, Toro expects to send you at least 2 more e‐mails. One confirming the planned launch date, and another one the week before data migration in preparation for soft launch. The second e‐mail will set in stone the date of classic system shutdown, provide details for how customers will access and log into the new system, and provide release notes regarding the soft launch version of next generation myTurf (any known significant bugs or functionality yet to be completed).
Video Tutorials and Application Notes regarding the new system can be found at the below Web Address. There is a 1.5 Hour Training labeled “myTurf Pro Extended Training” that leads you though an overview and then a demo of some of the functionality in the new system: https://www.mytoronsn.com/myturf/videos.
The new myTurf has two subscription levels:
- myTurf Standard – Free version equivalent to “Fleet” in myTurf Classic
- myTurf Pro – Paid Subscription equivalent to TCO in myTurf Classic
myTurf Pro Subscription: Starting January 1, 2018 (or following launch, whichever is later), the subscription Price for myTurf Pro will be $65 USD monthly or $715 USD annually (12 months for the price of 11). Customers can renew/pay their annual subscription early, prior to December 31, and receive the discounted rate ($649 USD annual) for one more year.
For those customer at the PM Level – You can still renew at your current rate through December 31, but you will be upgraded to Pro‐level functionality with the new system and will be invoiced the Pro rates starting January 1 or following launch, whichever comes later.
Multi‐location (multi‐site) discounts will still be available. Contact your Toro Distributor for details.
NSN Technical Support will remain as the front line customer support for myTurf customers. NSN chat, e‐ mail, and phone support will all be active at launch. Support e‐mails will remain the same:
While we strive to hold to launch plan and timing, please be aware that unforeseen circumstances in software development and launch could arise. We will continue to communicate shifts in schedule.
Brian E. Ries
Sr. Manager – Data Technologies
Capabilities of the New System
Next generation myTurf is a complete rewrite/re-platform of the myTurf System, bringing the system up to modern Web-technology standards and enhancing usability while adding features and functionality. All current functionality you use regularly is planned for the new system. Some key changes and upgrades to the system include:
- Mobile-enabled, Multi-browser, Responsive Design – Computers, Tablets, Phones (Windows, Android, iOS)
- Multi-Lingual User Interface (English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese)
- Customer Self Service – Customer will now have the ability to:
- Enroll and start using system, immediately
- Manage Location Details
- Contact Information
- Subscription Level & Details
- Addresses (Addresses will still need to be verified for parts ordering)
- Username (e-mail) & Password
- User Interface Display Language
- Expanded Asset Types (Equipment, Attachments, Irrigation, Other)
- Track Maintenance and Repairs / Order Parts for your Toro irrigation System.
- Fuel Tracking capabilities for Equipment
- Alert for new Service Bulletins from Toro for a Model/Serial
- Expanded Maintenance Alerts
- Maintenance Coming Due – Next 25 Hours
- Maintenance Due – Parts Needed (Parts not in inventory)
- Ability to “create” a recommended shopping cart based on this Notification
- Cart Requiring Supervisor Approval Flag
- Users must “Receive Parts” to add to Inventory
- Asset Manager (full rights)
- Technician (some limits to functional rights)
- Can complete a work order, but not close
- Can create a cart, but cannot place an order
- Location Administrator (full Admin rights to a Location)
- Organization/Entity Administrator (Admin rights to all Locations in an Organization)
To learn more, visit http://www.toro.com/myturfpro.
Sneak Peek of myTurfBecome familiar with myTurf Next Generation with these short video tutorials.
These videos help users understand functionality in the new system.
VIEW THE TRAINING VIDEOS HERE